Production Lab Supervisor
Springfield, NJ 07081
- Responsible for product quality, workmanship and method applications, economical manufacturing costs, production schedules and general departmental administration consistent with the company s manufacturing objectives.
- Plan operations, utilizations of employee abilities, material and work flow to assure timely production and quality standards.
- Organize and assign work, instruct, guide and otherwise assist employees in the performance of their work.
- Anticipate production problems, unavoidable delays, material shortages, equipment malfunctions etc. And where feasible, devise and implement procedures to offset loss of man-hours and schedule interruptions.
- Diagnose tooling and equipment malfunctions, expedite and coordinate repairs or replacement to avoid excessive downtime
- Police use of safety devices and equipment, supervise departmental housekeeping and maintain constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices.
- Participate in employee in employee relations at the level stated in labor contract or in accordance with company policy and directives
- Assist and provide recommendations concerning procedures, personnel, equipment or other improvement that may better the overall effectiveness of the company
- Work within the team to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requirements