Princeton, NJ 08540
- Day-to-day procurement, ensuring that the complete purchasing process is running smoothly and according to Company policy.
- Support the further development of the purchasing processes for US sites with the help of the Line Manager and the international purchasing team.
- Train internal users in applying the ERP system and the e-procurement solution.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Maintain and update list of prices, get in contact with suppliers, collect quotations and negotiate prices.
- Manage content of catalogs.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Verify invoices and clarify issues with suppliers.
- Manage vendor relations according to the Purchasing strategy.
- Coordinate vendor solicitation and selection.
- Onboard new vendors maintain appropriate documentation and communicate changes to staff as appropriate.
- Perform and collect due diligence information required for evaluating and approving new suppliers.
- Prepare supplier s reports and assessments.
- Develop and write Purchasing documents.
- Provide support to the Procurement Manager and colleagues as needed.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to optimize related areas of spend for procurement activities.