Springfield, NJ 07081
- Assemble and test simple electrical, complex mechanical and pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Applies knowledge of all manufacturing and sub-assembly operations.
- Applies understanding of all tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- Writes inspection reports and maintains accurate records.
- Coordinates work with other personnel, and sets up inspection gauges for other inspectors.
- May assist in the training of other inspectors.
- Follows written calibration procedures and makes calibration reports.
- May be required to set up and maintain statistical quality control charts and procedures as directed by Quality Assurance.
- Monitors gauge requests/requirements at suppliers
- Requires the use of shop mathematics, and knowledge of Company products and quality procedures.
- Moves gauges and metrology materials to and from work area.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- May be required to perform other duties as directed by supervision.
- Interacts with all Departments in the Facility
- Experience in using basic and advanced calibration tools, inspection tools and gauges, plus experience with CMM and other currently used inspection equipment
- Must pass required eye tests.