Montvale, NJ 07645
- Provide oversight and leadership support to Accounting & Reporting Manager and Controller
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Support Senior Management requests and confidential tasks.
- You will enable strong business controls and financial reporting including:
- Interact with UK Finance Team and assist in resolution of requests
- Support monthly financial closing tasks for North American division timely and accurately
- Support payroll reporting process
- Play active role in supporting Account Receivable, Accounts Payable and PO processes; serve as back-up to Jr. Accountant tasks when required
- Support cash flow forecasting and cash position analysis
- Work closely with Financial institution on daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting
- Work closely with Accounting & Reporting manager and External Tax Firm on all tax returns and filings
- Work with UK tax department and tax preparation firm to ensure compliance with statutory tax and regulatory requirements
- Support Manager in budget preparation, review and analysis; Provide cost center analysis and support to Logistics Director and Operations team
- Complete year-end financial requirements, including SAS Packs and BPC Submissions, accurately and timely
- Provide support to External Audit firm during Financial Audits and reviews
- Ensure completion of monthly reconciliation packs
- Support Insurance tasks as needed
- Support freight payment function and transportation team as needed.
- Support 15 minute and hourly reporting tasks
- Support the delivery of existing contracts by working as part of the contract delivery teams to meet and exceed client needs.
- Integrate new clients into the financial processes as required including customer set-up, accurate and timely invoicing, etc.
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned