Spectrum Senior Manager, Market Access Operations & Reimbursement
Paramus, NJ 07652
Responsible for designing and implementing the company s product reimbursement program and policies.
- Assist in developing all patient services tactics and Market Access programs in a small emerging Biotech company keenly focused on getting therapy to patients
- Conduct analytical research and provides expertise on pricing/reimbursement, payer strategy, coding for new in the Duchenne s products.
- Manage vendors on contract administration and government pricing
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and payers/managed care organizations to ensure a successful reimbursement program.
- Make recommendations to develop and implement solutions to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Function as an advocate for and a resource to customers and their professional organizations in the areas of reimbursement and managed care.
- Assist in building relationships with key stakeholders in DMD, DMD advocacy, customers and Thought leaders
- Ensure day to day market access operations maximize patient access requirements
- Bachelor s Degree in related field with 5+ years of pharmaceutical or equivalent business experience and/or are analytical with a business drive
- Experience in medical benefit products.
- Experience with coverage, coding and reimbursement processes and/or policy.
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulations, legislation, rulemaking, policy advisory opinions.
- Provides timely response to customer requests per defined expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to create appropriate customer relationships built on trust in both clinical and non-clinical groups
- Negotiation skills, business acumen, and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills,
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize with clear deliverables across multiple customers in tight timelines
- Self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills, with ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated effectively worked in a multi-cultural, global team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time