Lakewood, NJ 08701
- Responsible for general accounting functions, including the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reports and statistics. Including but not limited to general accounting, benefit/payroll accounting, cash management, fixed asset reporting and gross to net accounting.
- Provides accurate and timely month end journal entry activity and account analysis
- Responsible for the ERP monthly/annual system closing activities
- Provide necessary support for the yearend audit (all Finance areas)
- Assist with the development of forecasts and annual budgets
- Assist with the company Treasury Management functions
- Special/ad hoc analysis as requested by management
- Maintain Fixed Asset capitalization of assets, monthly analysis and FAS software system
- Responsible for recording Gross Sales and various Gross to Net deductions including Chargebacks, Returns, Cash Discounts, Medicaid, etc. Complete GTN True-ups based on actual activity.
- Read and review executed Customer Agreements and ensure excel templates accurately reflect the pricing, fees, etc. As mentioned in the agreements.
- Interact with various members of the 3PL. Understand various credit/debit memos from Customers, analyze reports received from 3PL, and take appropriate actions.
- Create and maintain a weekly Sales report showing Actual vs Budget.
- Complete quarterly Sales by State analysis to be used by Tax accountants as well as for various state filings.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to external and internal contacts at all levels, both in verbal and written format.