Sr. Financial Analyst
Clifton, NJ 07012
Reporting to the CFO, this highly visible and challenging role will offer broad-based exposure to senior management across all functional areas. The chosen candidate will help establish the FP&A function and provide senior management with critical business intelligence that will drive macro-level decisions. This position will be responsible for building and supporting all aspects of financial reporting, as well as assist with the forecasting/Budgeting process. The candidate will leverage his/her experience to lead initiatives to streamline reporting, as well as help stakeholders identify investment and cost savings opportunities.
This role will have heavy impact and high visibility to essential, business-critical processes, and will require partnerships with stakeholders across the entire business. This role will also act as the Finance business partner to Marketing.
- Serve as the key internal point person for the financial reporting system.
- Identify, analyze and communicate the key indicators and operating statistics of the business for the purpose of identifying trends and conditions, which uncover issues that require management focus.
- Synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports.
- Lead the planning process, including: budgeting, forecasting, five-year plans and the development of tools and systems to enhance the reporting capabilities.
- Lead business process improvement initiatives that create efficiencies in the Finance organization as well as other parts of the business where appropriate.
- Create financial reporting with the purpose of finding opportunities to optimize and better utilize Working Capital.
- Create and manage SG&A financial reporting.
- Act as the Financial Business Partner to Marketing, including: providing visibility to Advertising & Promotion spend, performing ROI analyses and providing ad hoc support to the Marketing team.
- Contribute to the implementation and optimization of a new ERP/WMS system.
- Ad-hoc analytical projects as requested.