Sr. Recruiter /Talent Aquisition
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
You will manage and actively participate in the full recruiting life cycle while working closely with management to drive best in class recruiting practices and strategies. Individual must be able to understand strategic design and implementation of various recruiting strategies, be an independent self-starter with full life cycle experience handling diverse client groups, and have the ability to understand and utilize recruiting metrics.
You will further work with the Talent Acquisition Director in leading strategic project efforts, driving recruitment sourcing strategy, leading members of the TA team and acting as a mentor, recruiting senior level roles, managing external recruiting partners, supporting branding/outreach recruitment efforts, ensuring ROI on recruitment tools/partnerships, and liaising to other business stakeholders as the TA leader.
- Partner with business leaders to determine talent acquisition solutions best aligned to business needs.
- Partnership and collaboration with numerous stakeholders including HR colleagues, talent acquisition team, department administrative support, and external agents.
- Ability to understand and support metrics reporting needs and operate within the measurements and standards that are set forth.
- Support project needs and strategies to drive best in class TA operations.
- Promote our employer of choice brand online and offline.
- Ensure that hiring manager, recruiter and candidate experience is exceptional.
- Leverage targeted job fairs, professional network and other team members for best practice information and knowledge sharing.
- Drive multiple candidate channels including referrals, social media platforms, and other campaigns as needed.
- Continually build and maintain networking relationships with a focus on broadening and increasing our talent community and presence in the market.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish relationship and source new candidate leads.
- Be aware of and informed on all compliance/ EEO related standards, and applicable federal and state laws as directed accordingly.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source talent; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Develop knowledge of the different roles to enable your ability to drive recruitment strategies, evaluate top talent, and navigate a high-touch hiring process.
- Support processes that drive exceptional Candidate Experience.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Self-starter with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and lead in a matrix environment.
- Experience communicating across an organization effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of evolving best practices in the field of talent acquisition.
- Flexible, adaptable, professional and friendly personality
- Recruiting project management experience