Sr. Tax Analyst
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Assist with preparation of ASC 740 supporting work papers including analysis for book/tax differences, deferred provisions, provision to return true up, effective tax rate reconciliation, uncertain tax position analysis, and footnote disclosures.
- Generate tax journal entries and conduct monthly reconciliation for all tax related GL accounts.
- Assist in gathering supporting documentation in response to the inquiries from external auditors during financial audits.
- Perform forecast calculation of annual effective tax rates for various entities.
- Prepare and maintain the supporting work papers for income and franchise tax returns, including analysis for taxable income, E&P, tax payments and credits, state allocation and apportionment, tax attributes, etc.
- Responsible for domestic and international tax filings including income, franchise, and indirect taxes.
- Compute quarterly estimated tax installments.
- Assist in gathering documentation for transfer pricing adjustment.
- Assist in tax technical research via tax research software.
- Assist in data collection and information analysis for tax controversy.
- Support tax ad hoc projects as needed.
Tax Senior Analyst supports U.S. Tax functions including financial reporting, tax forecasting, and tax compliance for Federal, State, international, and indirect tax purposes. Tax Senior Analyst reports to the Tax Director. This role assists in a wide variety of tax matters.