Supply Chain Manager
Cranford, NJ 07016
- Rolling 12 months production forecast
- Update rolling forecast on a monthly basis
- Prepare documents for new products launches (HDA sheets, Assignment of GTIN, Product set up sheet etc.)
- Issuance of purchase orders to the overseas manufacturing sites as per the demand, rolling forecast and agreed production lead time.
- Maintain inventory of all SKUs on an ongoing basis.
- Logistics coordination of shipment with the overseas manufacturer and affiliates.
- Communicates and coordinates with the overseas suppliers for timely and accurate dispatches as per the purchase orders.
- Coordinate with customs broker for customs & FDA clearance of in-transit shipments and timely delivery to the 3PL warehouse.
- Analyze inventory by lot & expiry including inventory reconciliation.
- Analyze actual sales vis- -vis forecast on a monthly basis.
- Timely release of inventory for distribution based on QA feedback for temperature data. Follow up with QA/QC for any temperature excursion.
- Day to day coordination with 3PL for customer purchase orders and timely dispatches of all open customer POs.
- Review & submit broker invoices to Finance.
- Provide any documents, information or clarification when asked by the customs or/and FDA to get the shipment cleared in a timely manner.
- Prepare, review and maintain Inventory with Expiry data.
- Assign shipment modes for products based on inventory levels Air or Sea.
- Day to day coordination with 3PL for customers purchase orders and timely dispatches of all open POs.
- Communication with distribution center including shipment pick up arrangements etc.
- Month end activities including closing of books, reconciliation of inventory.
- Misc. Reports preparation.
- Manage customer returns, product expiry, recalls etc.
- Procure & handle shipments of Innovator (RLD) samples for R&D when required.
- Performs any other job as assigned.