Montville, NJ 07045
The incumbent must be a dynamic individual who can multi-task various activities associated with engineering development and production. This position requires effective interaction with a broad spectrum of people both internal and external to the organization to successfully support operations and the corporate strategic vision. This person through the Electronic Systems Engineering Manager must support the objectives of the company relative to engineering and development goals. This position is primarily responsible for the effective and efficient integration of the development of new and existing products.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field required
- Industry experience with product testing and development (Aerospace preferred)
- Knowledgeable and experience in the areas of electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of military aerospace standards or commercial aerospace standards (MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-810, DO-160)
- High level of electrical aptitude and knowledge
- Addresses potential issues proactively and applies real-time problem-solving skills to achieve prompt resolution
- Ability to use OrCad and Visio for designs.
- Ability to operate electronic data capture equipment and compile all contained data
- Experience with test equipment programming (i.E. LabView) desirable
- Experience using standard electrical test equipment (oscilloscopes, multi-meters, data acquisition systems, etc.).
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance, therefore you must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all testing both in house and at outside test facilities
- Design fixtures and test setups that will make testing complete and efficient
- Troubleshoot nonfunctioning designs to support engineering
- Generate action plans and strategies to support and accommodate testing and development of new products
- Create test procedures, plans, and reports including but not limited to Design Verification, Qualification, Acceptance, and Environmental Stress Screening.