Job Number: 9176
Pay Rate: $65,000.00/yr.
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for managing and analyzing financial activity. This includes managing cash flow, income, liability obligations and assets.
Active involvement in cash management:
Administration of bank account structure.
Day-to-day steering of cash position: accounts balancing, financing lines, and investments
Assist the Finance Coordinator in the setup and management of corporate credit card and fuel card programs.
Contribution to the improvement of payment and collection process: payment automation, merchant services, etc.
Preparation of weekly and monthly cash reporting and contribution to the bi-annual budgets
Creation of Analytical models to enhance cash monitoring and forecasting.
Implementation of data intelligence tools to help detect frauds and increase payment security.
Participation in the setup of commodities hedging strategy, in collaboration with the purchasing department.
Support subsidiary companies with their day-to-day requests (Trade finance, cash management) and specific projects.
Bachelor s Degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents required.
- Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with financial planning software (Anaplan) a plus.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize is necessary.
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently and as a member of a group.